Just share.
I don’t know how to enjoy my
life. I just think Life sucks. At begin in my fucking family, until my sucking
love story. I never believe in fairytale, with all of ending happily. I’ll died
in my suicide silent. For me nothing’s special. There’s BIG LIE to believe that
LOVE is HAPPINESS. But it’s just a fucking bullshit when people around me tell
about that. I don’t get real love since I’m child. He went away when he had to
take caring of me. He had to take my strawberry icecreamcup and chocolate
biscuit that I like so much. But he ran. And for six years I did not see him.
And for that I were jealous when somebody walked through on me with jumping
step and shocking hand with their father. Because I don’t have father. He did
not ever know what my condition. He did not ever know what the mean of love,
because he always in love game. He was a big player.
I don’t know what I have to
write, although I’m writing now. My head is whirling when I think about me.
Because nothing’s special on me. I just pretend with my smile face. But in deep
feeling heart, I want to shout up. I’m tired life like this. Everything’s just
FAKE.......................................
It’s just my story.......
For all you that have a sweet
family. There’s father and mother, just thank to God because you had have the
biggest love in this world. When everybody like the way you are, love wherever
you are, whatever you do. Not pushing you to do what they want. Not forcing you
to be what they want. Just smile if you don’t experience that.
But whoever you are. Just thank
God what he give to you, to me, to us. I realized that everything just happend
like what you think. And after all I did. Don’t make your life be complicated
because your thinking. YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU AFTER YOU DID. JUST MAKE LAUGH
LOVE LIFE. I try J
Ohhh yeah, until I met someone
special who had been sent by my God, and he be my angel until now. He change my
days be more beautiful than before. I just feel so fly. I can shout and lough
out loud when he beside me. He give me a big gift how to LIFE FULL of LOVE. When
he come into my life, I become different, and I BRAVE to be different. I am
liked to born as new little girl with my charmed coming. Laugh and cry
together. We bleed together
He’s my boyfriend. He just a boy
that know me totally. He just not my boyfriend. But he’s everything #:* gembel.
Thanks for my Roni Juli.o for
coming into my life. Start with forever and ending with never.
Lovu
No comments:
Post a Comment